Wednesday, February 06, 2008

berlin

Had an amazing time in Berlin this weekend, meeting over 80 beatboxers from around the globe, some people drove as far as I flew to get there. IT was mad inspiring to be around the energy there, and all those cats who are so dedicated to the artform. Big up to all the beatboxers I got to meet and chill with.
Beathead from Belgium put up some video of my performance there(Thank you Beathead!!!)
At the end I thank Rahzel for inspiring us, since so many cats who played that night were scratching and doing heavy bass, all techniques that came from Rahzel, but really, I should have also added, Kenny Muhammad, Doug E Fresh, Buffy, Bizmarkie, Michael Winslow, Bobby McFerrin, Wes Carroll, Kid Beyond, all the influential people who put mouth percussion and beatboxing on the map. Big up to Bee Low for organizing a great event as well. Here's the clip:

No comments:

Followers